BMOC helps individuals and organizations to improve results and reach new levels of performance. Our results-focused approach positively impacts the individual and the entire organization.
OUR VISION is to to be of significant value to the lives of leaders and organizations we serve.
OUR MISSION is to partner with individuals and organizations to drive growth.
OUR PUPOSE To live our purpose we strive to achieve our mission by partnering with individuals and organizations to drive growth. We take this partnership serious and are fully committed to see you through your specific journey in life.
We firmly believe in adding significant value to the lives of leaders and organizations we serve. Our belief is that leadership is a calling and while everyone is not called to be a leader, everyone is often situationally positioned to lead.
OUR VALUES are the guiding principles of how we serve our clients, and we conduct our business. They are embodied in service, our ability to adapt while never ignoring our ethical responsibility.
We approach every client with an attitude of humility to discern how we can best add value to their lives and what they do
We are committed to finding solutions that are flexible and versatile
How and what we do Is guided by a professional code: "Legal, Ethical and Moral"
We try to understand what you are experiencing:
- We listen to learn your challenges and concerns before we do anything. As part of our listening we select from a suite of assessments to best fit your needs. This allows you and us to understand your natual talents and behaviors; but most importantly it helps all to examine your motivational values system.
- Once we undestand your needs, we continue to work with you and together we agree on your developmental goals and specific action steps to help you make the necessary changes necessary for your success. This approach will take you beyond just goals and will help you experience personal and professional growth.
- We then embark in the journey of Executive coaching using the steakholder center coaching methodoly.
We look to understand what you are trying to achieve. How you manage and thrive as an organization and where gaps in systems and processes may exist. To achieve this, we use the Data Indicating Alignment of Organizational Goals (D.I.AL.O. G.) assessment. The D.I.AL.O.G. Assessment provides a comprehensive perspective of the business based on the criteria for Performance Excellence as used by the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program
We work to understand your individual motivational system and how it relates to the members of the team in a collective way. We help you communicate using a common language when you are in conflict by finding the triggers that affect the team’s performance and relationship.
- We provide the opportunity to assess your executive team using the The Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI®) Assessment. The Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI®) helps people identify their personal. strengths in relating to others under two conditions: 1) when everything is going well, and 2) when they are faced with conflict. We provide a composite of the team and train the team on how to develop a language to deal with conflict.
- We provide coaching support for each member and can certify the lead manager to use the tool and become the master trainer for your organization.
Finally and only when we understand what your needs are, we engage you on the appropriate path to reach your maximal potential as a leader and a manager using a combination of content rich processes that may include text books, audio and or a learning management (LMS) system that allows us to grow together using recurring engagements, whether they be strategic planning, executive leadership, business management, time strategies or other team developmental processes at our disposal tailored to serve and add value to you, what you and how you live.
A WORD FROM COACH JORGE
Coaches play an important role in our lives. Teams that are successful often attribute their successes to the coaches that mentored and inspired them throughout their specific journeys. Executive coaching can be equally rewarding for leaders and individuals that are committed to personal and organizational growth.
We are committed to helping you. We believe with conviction that we can add value to your life. We know that honesty can clear any obstacles. We know that it takes courage to make changes. We also know that with commitment and discipline the necessary changes can be made to reach the successes you look for in your life. We also know and acknowledge that while coaching is essential, it is up to each individual to have the courage to face each challenge in an honest, disciplined and committed way.
A BRIEF BIO
Jorge Gutierrez is a Marshal Goldsmith certified Executive Coach. His passion is to serve others and develop human capital through leadership development and quality of life improvement.
Jorge retired honorably from the Armed Forces and is a graduate of the US Army Engineer School and the USASMA Academy. His education includes a Bachelor of Science and a MS in Management. He served as an Adjunct Professor for Central Texas College where he taught Leadership Counseling. Jorge’s Doctoral work is from Shenandoah University. Jorge is a published and contributor author of The Change 7: Insights Into Self-Empowerment.
Jorge’s awards and decorations include The Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medals, and the Master Parachutist Badge., Silver Order of de Fleury Medals and Service Certificate signed by the President of The United States.
Jorge has led company turn around initiatives in different sectors, converting them into productive business services centers that continue to thrive today. Jorge served in various non – profit boards that serve the community today.